How can we help you?
Report Suspicious User Activity
If you find a job or invitation that looks suspicious or inappropriate, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We will investigate and take the appropriate measures. We will not share your identity with the user you reported.
Please report any profile you see that contains violations of our identity policy, such as fake names, fake portraits, and duplicate accounts. We will review the profile and take action as appropriate. We will not share your identity with the user you reported.
If you ever come across inappropriate buyer behavior, please save evidence of your experience and get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Please get in touch with us in the following cases:
- A buyer asks you to pay money to get a job.
- A buyer requests you contact them directly via email, chat, or other means before they invite you to interview or hire you on a contract.
- A buyer requests for your contact information, such as your email address, or phone number before they invite you to interview or hire you on a contract.
- A buyer offers to pay you directly via Payoneer, Skrill or other methods outside of the iJobDesk finance system.
- A buyer asks you to start working before they hire you for an official iJobDesk job contract.
Other cases may require you to contact us.
If you believe a freelancer has violated iJobDesk Terms and Conditions, please contact Customer Support by clicking here to report the inappropriate behavior. When you contact Customer Support, please provide a clear proof you have such as chat history, email messages, files, etc.