How can we help you?
Identity Review Process
We routinely ask freelancers and buyers to verify their identities to help keep iJobDesk safe. You will need to scan two documents in order to verify your identity.
Do not alter the images in any way such as cropping, rotating, touching up, adjusting and so on.
iJobDesk will review your uploaded documents to verify your identity. We will notify you when we complete the review. In addition to the ID or statement used in this review, we may require you to submit additional documentation or contact you for a live video call.
Your iJobDesk profile must match your verification information.
- Your iJobDesk profile name must match your ID
- Your iJobDesk profile address must match your address on your ID and statement
- Your iJobDesk profile picture and ID picture must both be of you
1. Your current, valid government-issued photo ID
This ID must include your name, date of birth, portrait, signature, and address, with the exception of passports, which don't need your address.
We accept documents such as passport, national ID card, driver's license, tax ID, voter ID, postal ID, or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria above.
We do not accept documents such as student IDs, library cards, and employee IDs, even though they are issued by a government agency.
2. A recent billing statement
It should include your name and address as well as the utility/bank address. The dates on your scanned statement must be within six months of the date you upload them.
We accept bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills, or any other monthly bill that meets the name, address, and date criteria above.
Your name on the statement must match both your iJobDesk account information and your government ID. And your address must match the location information you entered on iJobDesk.
Requirements for ID/statement image
- Do not edit/alter the image in any way.
- You can submit a PNG, JPEG, PDF, or BMP file.
- Images should be in color and at least 200 dpi.
- All four corners of your ID/statement need to be visible in the image.
- Your name and address, and the utility company or bank address information must be visible on the billing statement.
Tips for taking a photo of your ID/Statement
- Do not use a flash.
- Do not cover up any part of the ID/statement.
- Leave margins on all sides of the image prior to taking a photo.
- Place the ID/statement on a flat surface and take the photo from above.