How can we help you?
After you’ve posted a job, you can simply sit back and wait for the proposals to roll in.
You can review proposals carefully.
To manage your applicants:
- Click [Hire Freelancers]/[My Projects].
- Locate the job you want from the job list under [Open] tab of [Project Postings] section and click [Action]/[View].
As you review their proposals, you can take one of the following actions:
- Start interview by sending a message - Contact the freelancer to discuss their proposal.
- Hire a freelancer - Set contract terms and, if accepted, hire the freelancer.
- Decline a proposal - Notify the freelancer you are not interested and why.
- Archive a proposal - Hide the proposal from your list without rejecting it.
Log in to get HelpDon't have an account?