How can we help you?
Post a Job
When you need work done, please post a job in iJobDesk. Freelancers in iJobDesk can find the job posting, send proposals and you can interview them.
To post a job:
- Go to [Hire Freelancers] menu, and click [Post a Project].
You will describe the job details and adjust the job settings.
What is important to post a job?
- Scope - Please include as many details as possible for potential freelancers to understand what you need to be done exactly.
- Project Type - Do you prefer to pay per hour (hourly jobs) or a set amount for the whole job (fixed-price jobs)? What is your budget?
- Deadline - When does the work need to be done?
- Funds - Please deposit funds in your account to start a contract.
What’s the difference between paying hourly vs. fixed-price?
- Hourly contracts: You’ll be billed weekly, automatically, based on the verifiable hours your freelancer works. You can set up a limit for your freelancer on hours per week.
- Fixed-price contracts: You’ll pay your freelancer as you receive the work. You may create milestones and make payments for each milestone when you receive deliverables and are 100% satisfied. You will deposit funds in Escrow at the beginning of a milestone or a contract.