How can we help you?
End a Contract
All users have the freedom to end a contract at any time. But it is always best to talk to your freelancers first to let them know what’s going on.
You have to consider the following before you end a contract.
- The system locks your freelancer’s Work Diary immediately. So your freelancer cannot edit their Work Diary.
- You will be billed for your freelancer’s hours tracked. But you may dispute them according to the usual weekly billing cycle.
- Both of you and your freelancer can leave feedback. Your freelancer can’t see the feedback you left them until after they have left feedback for you.
To end a contract:
- Go to [Workroom]/[My Contracts].
- Locate the contract and click the contract.
- Click [Cancel Contract] button at the bottom if you don’t make any payment.
- Click [End Contract] at the bottom if you paid.
For an hourly contract, you may give your freelancer the opportunity to check the current week’s Work Diary and make adjustments, if necessary. This can help you both avoid a dispute later.
For a fixed-price contract, you’ll have the opportunity to make a payment after you end the contract.